TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to all the terms and conditions contained herein and in consideration thereof, the RENTER acknowledges and agrees to the following:
- RESERVATION: Saferide Car Rental will require 50% reservation fee, depending on the service availed.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Cancellation made less than 7 days before rental schedule shall be charged 20% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation made four (4) days prior to rental schedule shall be charged 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation made three (3) days prior to rental schedule or No Show shall be charged 100% of the total rental.
- REFUND AND FINANCE charges will be shouldered by the RENTER.
- TERMS OF PAYMENT – Cash, Credit Card or Prepaid Payment Only.
- All UNCONSUMED will not be refunded.
Self Drive Terms and Conditions
- RENTAL REQUIREMENTS will be collected on the rental date. Lacking requirement will forfeit your reservation. Our representative may ask for an additional Identification Card for security purposes.
- Must be at least 23y/o and 30y/o for Van’s & SUV’s.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Full Rental Payment
- Security Deposit (Credit Card, GCash or Maya)
Foreign Drivers License
- A passport with an arrival stamp of not more than 90 days.
Local Drivers License
- Original Proof of Billing or Company ID
- Additional Valid ID
Security Deposit Amount
- The amount of the Security Deposit depends on the type of vehicle and can range from P2,000 to P35,000.
- RENTAL HOURS – A day’s rental is equivalent to 24 hours. Excess hours shall be charged at 1/6 of the daily rate. If rental covers 6 hours or more (up to 24 hours) the daily rate shall be applied. Weekly or monthly rentals cut-off time is 12:00 midnight. For weekly or long period rentals, every endeavor will be made to retain the same car and chauffeur. During such period Saferide Car Rental reserves the right to substitute any other similar category car and chauffeur according to the exigencies of the services (e.g. Car due for check-up shall be recalled and replaced by any available unit.)
- Gasoline, Parking Fees, Traffic Violations and Toll Fees are for RENTER’s account.
- RENTER shall be liable to pay interest at the rate of twenty-four percent (24%) per anum in case of delay in payment of rental fee within the period provided. Immediately upon return of the vehicle. Should the matter be referred to a lawyer, it is agreed that the RENTER shall pay attorney’s fees at the rate of 25% of the amount due but in the case shall it be less than P5,000.00, in addition to the cost of suit.
- RENTER hereby consents that in case of suit arising out of or in connection with the agreement, the venue is agreed to be at the place where the unit in question was initially transacted, i.e. the Saferide Car Rental branch/office where the unit was rented from.
That said vehicle shall not be operated in the following cases to with:
- To travel to the mountain trail and other areas where roads are impassable for cars or van and to ferry the rented vehicle.
- High speed or negligent driving that provokes vehicular accident, damage or breakdown.
- To carry passengers or property or other forms of personal belongings or goods for consideration.
- Carrying items with foul smell or that can stain the interior of the vehicle.
- By any person who has a pending case or charges otherwise convicted of a crime against the public property or to carry persons with dubious character.
- To propel or tow any other vehicles, trailer or other heavy things with or without wheels.
- By any person who is or have a symptom or previous record of mental illness, or by any person who is under the influence of liquor and drugs.
- To transport goods in violation of customs rules and regulations or in any other manner deemed illegal.
- By any person other than the RENTER or declared driver in this agreement, unless Saferide Car Rental permission is first obtained in writing. It is understood that in the absence of written consent from the Saferide Car Rental the RENTER is ipso facto deemed to have violated this agreement.
- A person who is less than 23 years of age, whether he or she has a driver’s license or not.
- That the liability of Saferide Car Rental for any kind of damage arising from accidents, loss of life and property actual moral and exemplary damages over and above the specified insurance coverage shall be limited only to the amount of Bodily Injury maximum of P100,000.00 and Property Damage maximum of P100,000.00.
- COLLISION DAMAGE– In case of a vehicular accident the Renter should notify Saferide Car Rental immediately for instructions. The RENTER is responsible for the full cost of damage and vehicle downtime to Saferide Car Rental but this liability will be waived by payment of the Participation Fee. The RENTER will be liable, however, for the full cost of damage and vehicle downtime if the car is driven in violation of the RENTAL AGREEMENT or for failure to submit a police report and a photocopy of the driver’s license and passport during the accident.
- PERSONAL ACCIDENT– The insurance carried by all Saferide Car Rental vehicles covers the drivers’ liability for injury to others and provides coverage up to P50,000.00 for every passenger up to the maximum capacity of the rented vehicle. However, this insurance policy does not cover injuries sustained by individuals who are renting motorcycles from Saferide Car Rental.
- RENTER shall be liable for the renter’s participation fee of the vehicle and towing fee in case of involvement in a vehicular accident.
- EXTENSION OF RENTAL – Should RENTER wish to extend rental beyond the previously agreed return date and time, the RENTER should immediately advise Saferide Car Rental. Failures to abide by the extension procedure by mean that the customer is violating this rental agreement.
- That Saferide Car Rental while taking all precautions and using its best effort to prevent such happening, shall not be liable for mechanical failure of said vehicle or consequential damages. The RENTER shall not make any claim for damages against Saferide Car Rental for delay through breakdown or accident and that the RENTER shall not authorize anybody to repair and/or to change any part of the car without the prior knowledge and written approval of Saferide Car Rental. The RENTER shall pay for the damages to the car resulting from his/her negligence.
- In case for vehicle accident or damage caused by any fortuitous event where the RENTER is not at fault or in any way negligent, the RENTER is bound to shoulder only the participation fee of the vehicle whichever is higher otherwise covered by an insurance policy, and if the cost of repair, damage and consequential liabilities are covered by and recoverable from an insurance cover. It is immaterial as to whose fault or negligence the damage was caused. Otherwise, the RENTER shall be liable for the whole amount if he/she is at fault or negligent in driving the car.
- In case of trips outside the Province, the RENTER binds himself to advice Saferide Car Rental in writing of his/her intentions thereabout, failing the RENTER shall be responsible for all cost of fixing any engine and mechanical trouble happening along its route. In all cases, the vehicle should be driven by an authorized driver, or else, the RENTER is in breach.
- The RENTER hereby releases Saferide Car Rental of and from any liability for loss or damage to any property left, stored or transported by the RENTER or any other person in or upon vehicle before or during the term of this rental or after the return of the vehicle to Saferide Car Rental. The RENTER further agrees to hold Saferide Car Rental harmless from and to defend and indemnify Saferide Car Rental against all claims and costs based upon or arising out to such loss or damage.
With Driver & Tours Terms and Conditions
- RENTAL PERIOD: The rental period will commence upon boarding or 30 minutes after the scheduled rental time, whichever comes first. The rental period will end at the time specified in the rental agreement.
- INCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF SERVICES: All service inclusions and exclusions are listed on the services page and must be observed by the client.
- VEHICLE USE: The client agrees to use the vehicle only for the purposes specified in the rental agreement. Any additional usage must be approved in writing by our company. The client and their passengers must wear seat belts at all times while the vehicle is in motion. If the client requires additional usage, they must contact our customer support team to obtain approval.
- VEHICLE PASSENGER AND BAGGAGE LIMIT: The client acknowledges that the passenger and baggage limit for each rental vehicle is subject to the manufacturer's specified capacity. The client and their passengers must not exceed the vehicle's maximum passenger and baggage limit during the rental period. It is the client's responsibility to ensure that their luggage and personal belongings fit comfortably and safely within the designated storage areas of the vehicle. Our company shall not be held liable for any loss or damage to the client's personal belongings or luggage during the rental period.
- INSURANCE: All vehicles are insured for passenger liability up to 50,000.00 per passenger and third-party property damage. However, personal belongings and luggage are not covered by our insurance policy.
- TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT: Our company reserves the right to terminate the rental agreement at any time if the client breaches any of the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement.
- COMPANY INDEMNIFICATION: The client agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless our company, its agents, employees, and affiliates, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or in any way connected with the rental of the vehicle or the use of the services provided by our company.
- DISCLAIMER: While we strive to provide a safe and reliable service, our company shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, injury, or inconvenience that may occur during the rental period. This includes, but is not limited to, delays, mechanical breakdowns, accidents, or any other unforeseen circumstances. The client understands and accepts that they are responsible for their own safety and the safety of their passengers during the rental period.
8am-5pm Sun & Holidays
+63 917 540 0159
Car Rental Services
Experience the Freedom of Self-Drive: Rent a Car and Hit the Road on Your Own Terms
Sit Back, Relax, and Enjoy the Ride: Explore with Our Professional Driver Car Rental Services
Roam Freely on Two Wheels: Choose from Our Diverse Selection of Motorcycle Rentals
Travel and Tours
Unforgettable Adventures Await: Discover Extraordinary Travel and Tours Experiences